Thursday 27 December 2012

Boxing Day -promised a walk...

Christmas was lovely, I got a new ball and a squeaky, chewy duck, cookies, a BIG beef bone and so did Kayak and took all his, too (of course). Except his bone, he buried it in the snow and then laid on it. I'll get that later, bwa ha ha!

Boxing Day however sucked! Tradition is a good long walk, meeting and greeting our neighbourhood dogs who are all doing the same, but this year, Mommy and her friend decided to walk a new interpretive nature trail. Everything started out lovely, we all hopped in the car and drove over, then the NO DOGS sign was sighted and I had go back to the car and sit. My best wining was to no avail. Next we went into town and again more sitting, urggg.  Even Starbucks I had to SIT OUTSIDE and I saw cookies in there.




1 comment:

  1. Bowsers, that was the pits. Hope the rest of the year is much better.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete