Tuesday 25 February 2014

GOATS?!?

Mommy is on a waiting list for a baby goat. Two actually, they are Nigerians. The all grown up goats are much smaller than I am. Our big black cat Thomas weighs more that they do. Not exactly sheep but not poultry, I'll take them! Mommy is going to milk them. She says that a goat can pull a cart. It must be a very small cart! The Grandchildren have already named them. One will be "June" and one will be "September". If there is a third it is to be called "Chicken Face" (three Grandchilden, three names).
I don't know this goat and just borrowed the picture but this is what I think goats do all day. It must be fun to be a goat. I wonder if I can teach our goats to play ball?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very exciting that your mom is on the waiting list for a baby goat. We hope that everything went well with getting one. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete